Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Purple eyeliner on a budget























I love experimenting with new makeup ideas, but buying makeup all the time can really break the bank. So, when I saw purple eyeliner on a fair skinned lady like myself in a magazine last month, I had to try it. The only problem was.. the magazine I saw the idea in was suggesting some very expensive (at least for what it is) stuff! So, off to ULTA I went to try to find a middle ground.

Above, NARS Larger Than Life Long Wear Eyeliner, $23 at Sephora online.

Above, my bargain find: NYX Slim Eye Pencil for just $3.50 (!) at ULTA online.

The result! I'm in love with adding color to my makeup palette. And yep, just saved almost $20, too.  I'm wearing Too Faced Fuschia lipstick here, which you can find at ULTA online as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment